Our backs can often become frozen into a single mass of tight muscles. This exercise divides the back into three in order to free the different parts of the back from each other. It also creates a full stretch and brings movement back to stiff joints.
- Kneel on all fours so that your hands, knees and feet are all touching the ground.
- Make sure the back is as straight as possible and your hips are at a right angle.
- Lower and raise the lower back 15 times.
- Lower and raise the mid back 15 times.
- Lower and raise the upper back 15 times.