- Start in the standard press up position, with your hands by the side of your head and toes on the floor, keeping the back
- Push back onto your heels, raising the hips in the air.
- Make sure your arms and legs are now straight and the heels are touching or pushing towards the ground. Readjust your feet or hands if needed.
- Look towards the navel and hold for 5 deep breaths.
- Stand with both palms pressed against a wall at arms length.
- Take a large step back with one leg, leaving the other leg an arms length away from the wall.
- With the leg that is furthest back slowly push the heal to the ground.
- Hold for 15 seconds then change legs.