Is your glasses prescription a mystery to you? Do you even know what it is? Do you know how well you see? 20/20? 20/80? In this blog Richard Miller of Envision Self Healing takes you through the numbers you will find on your glasses prescription and the numbers on the eye chart that tell you how well you are seeing. These numbers are important if you are undertaking an eye exercise program, because they give you a baseline to know how much your eyesight is improving. If you understand how to read your glasses prescription you can also then talk to your eye doctor about possibly reducing your prescription. Knowing these numbers can be an important step in the process of taking healing into your own hands!
A Modern Day Guide for Improving Your Eyesight Download your FREE copy & get signed up for our newsletter
- (3 min) Distance Looking Eye Exercise To Improve Your Eyesight
- The importance of Removing Stress and Anxiety with Retinitis Pigmentosa and Peripheral Vision Loss
- The Importance of Removing Physical Tension with Retinitis Pigmentosa and Peripheral Vision Loss
- Introduction To The Meir Schneider Method of Self Healing Through Movement, Vision and Body Therapy
- Sunning Eye exercise during your work day could change your vision and mental health!
alternative healing artificial eyesight Bates blind spots blood flow blurred vision central vision ciliary muscles convergence envision self healing eye condition eye exercise program eye exercises eye movement eye muscles eye rest eye shape eye strength eye stress farsightedness fasting glasses holistic healing how to improve eyesight improve eyesight improve vision juicing macula macular degeneration Meir Schneider muscle tension myopia natural eyesight nearsightedness nutrition optic atrophy peripheral vision presbyopia pupil retinitis pigmentosa rods self-healing vision fatigue vision habits visual stress