Getting rid of your glasses can be a shock at first. It can be tough to deal with all that blur. Richard Miller of Envision Self-Healing talks about two strategies for dealing with the blur so that you don’t give up on vision improvement. First, realize that glasses create an artificial way of seeing that you shouldn’t expect to reproduce with your natural seeing. Second, you need to embrace the blur and simply appreciate what you can see.
A Modern Day Guide for Improving Your Eyesight Download your FREE copy & get signed up for our newsletter
- The importance of Removing Stress and Anxiety with Retinitis Pigmentosa and Peripheral Vision Loss
- The Importance of Removing Physical Tension with Retinitis Pigmentosa and Peripheral Vision Loss
- Introduction To The Meir Schneider Method of Self Healing Through Movement, Vision and Body Therapy
- Sunning Eye exercise during your work day could change your vision and mental health!
- ESH #77 | Lazy Eye (Amblyopia)
alternative healing artificial eyesight Bates blind spots blood flow blurred vision central vision ciliary muscles convergence envision self healing eye condition eye exercise program eye exercises eye movement eye muscles eye rest eye shape eye strength eye stress farsightedness fasting glasses holistic healing how to improve eyesight improve eyesight improve vision juicing macula macular degeneration Meir Schneider muscle tension myopia natural eyesight nearsightedness nutrition optic atrophy peripheral vision presbyopia pupil retinitis pigmentosa rods self-healing vision fatigue vision habits visual stress