Does Juice Fasting improve eyesight? In my experience over the last 10 days I did notice an increase in clarity, a reversal of symptoms of my optic nerve atrophy. I’m not sure the exact cause though. I included a lot of beets in my juicing as a way of increasing blood flow to my optic nerve. This seemed to work. Every time I increase blood flow to my optic nerve I get a hit of clarity and the beet juice seems to be another way of accomplishing that. The concentrated nutrients in the other vegetables and fruits could have had an effect as well. I also lost 7 pounds by the way!
A Modern Day Guide for Improving Your Eyesight Download your FREE copy & get signed up for our newsletter
- The importance of Removing Stress and Anxiety with Retinitis Pigmentosa and Peripheral Vision Loss
- The Importance of Removing Physical Tension with Retinitis Pigmentosa and Peripheral Vision Loss
- Introduction To The Meir Schneider Method of Self Healing Through Movement, Vision and Body Therapy
- Sunning Eye exercise during your work day could change your vision and mental health!
- ESH #77 | Lazy Eye (Amblyopia)
alternative healing artificial eyesight Bates blind spots blood flow blurred vision central vision ciliary muscles convergence envision self healing eye condition eye exercise program eye exercises eye movement eye muscles eye rest eye shape eye strength eye stress farsightedness fasting glasses holistic healing how to improve eyesight improve eyesight improve vision juicing macula macular degeneration Meir Schneider muscle tension myopia natural eyesight nearsightedness nutrition optic atrophy peripheral vision presbyopia pupil retinitis pigmentosa rods self-healing vision fatigue vision habits visual stress