Who has time for eye exercises? Aren’t our lives too full already? On the other hand don’t we all want better, healthier vision? In this fifth blog of a five-part series, Richard of Envision Self-Healing shows how he has created an eye exercise program for himself using the anatomy of his eyes as a framework. He also talks about how he works this program into his very busy life.
A Modern Day Guide for Improving Your Eyesight Download your FREE copy & get signed up for our newsletter
- The importance of Removing Stress and Anxiety with Retinitis Pigmentosa and Peripheral Vision Loss
- The Importance of Removing Physical Tension with Retinitis Pigmentosa and Peripheral Vision Loss
- Introduction To The Meir Schneider Method of Self Healing Through Movement, Vision and Body Therapy
- Sunning Eye exercise during your work day could change your vision and mental health!
- ESH #77 | Lazy Eye (Amblyopia)
alternative healing artificial eyesight Bates blind spots blood flow blurred vision central vision ciliary muscles convergence envision self healing eye condition eye exercise program eye exercises eye movement eye muscles eye rest eye shape eye strength eye stress farsightedness fasting glasses holistic healing how to improve eyesight improve eyesight improve vision juicing macula macular degeneration Meir Schneider muscle tension myopia natural eyesight nearsightedness nutrition optic atrophy peripheral vision presbyopia pupil retinitis pigmentosa rods self-healing vision fatigue vision habits visual stress