My name is Richard Miller and I was born with an atrophy of my optic nerve. Put very simply not enough visual information flows between my eyes and my brain. This results in overall blurred vision and in my particular case large blind spots. This is the first posting in my self-healing blog. I will blogging about doing eye exercises and how they are helping with my optic atrophy. My goal is to improve my vision from 20/160 to 20/100 or better and to learn to drive. Join me on this journey through this blog. You don’t have to be passenger in my car.
A Modern Day Guide for Improving Your Eyesight Download your FREE copy & get signed up for our newsletter
- The importance of Removing Stress and Anxiety with Retinitis Pigmentosa and Peripheral Vision Loss
- The Importance of Removing Physical Tension with Retinitis Pigmentosa and Peripheral Vision Loss
- Introduction To The Meir Schneider Method of Self Healing Through Movement, Vision and Body Therapy
- Sunning Eye exercise during your work day could change your vision and mental health!
- ESH #77 | Lazy Eye (Amblyopia)
alternative healing artificial eyesight Bates blind spots blood flow blurred vision central vision ciliary muscles convergence envision self healing eye condition eye exercise program eye exercises eye movement eye muscles eye rest eye shape eye strength eye stress farsightedness fasting glasses holistic healing how to improve eyesight improve eyesight improve vision juicing macula macular degeneration Meir Schneider muscle tension myopia natural eyesight nearsightedness nutrition optic atrophy peripheral vision presbyopia pupil retinitis pigmentosa rods self-healing vision fatigue vision habits visual stress